U.S.-China Intellectual Property Summit
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles is proud to host the 6th annual U.S.- China Intellectual Property Summit in conjunction with the University of California, Berkeley and Renmin University of China.
Topics this year will include:
- Recent Developments in Patent Laws between China and the U.S.
- Legal Issues in New Media and Content Industries
- Legal Issues in Video Game Industries
- New Trends in IP Litigation, Courts and Cross-Border Enforcement
- Legal Implications of Artificial Intelligence
Friday, October 13 at 8:45am to 5:00pm
919 Albany St., Los Angeles, CA 90015